The latest Xcarlink integration now makes it possible to add Wireless Apple Carplay and Android Auto to the vehicles original factory screen in an Audi A4/A5/Q5 with Concert or Symphony System (Non MMI). Everything is provided in the kit to allow you to upgrade your system to add CarPlay and Android Auto while at the same time retaining the original factory look and feel of the Audi system which is not supplied with navigation or Apple Carplay / Android Auto as standard.
The system is controlled via the original control wheel and buttons on Concert/Symphony stereo or the existing steering wheel controls.
The kit is supplied with an external Mic for phone integration and for Voice commands through Google or Siri, and the sound is played through the car speakers via the vehicles AUX input.
- Integrates perfectly with the original factory fitted Audi (Non MMI) screen. Does not require you to replace or modify the head unit or any of the existing equipment in the vehicle.
- Connect to the Apple Carpay system wirelessly, no need to connect your phone or any cables. Automatically connects when you enter the car (Apple Carplay Only, Android Auto via USB cable)
- Use existing vehicle controls on the factory stereo and steering wheel controls.
- Retrofit Carplay & Android Auto to the system which is not available through Audi and adds all the features including SatNav and Phone integration.
- Use the Latest GPS Navigation systems including Apple Maps, Google Maps, Waze, including traffic information - You will always have the latest system; no updates required.
- Music integration through the cars factory speakers including Apple Music, Spotify etc.
- Microphone included for handsfree and for using Siri or Google Voice Assist.
- Built in Smartphone mirroring allows you to mirror your smartphone on your Audi Screen (Access other apps that are not available through the Apple / Carplay & Android Auto system.
- Optional Font and Rear camera integration with Dynamic parking guidelines.
- HD Integration giving you the highest possible image quality on your factory screen
- Keep your iPhone / Android phone charged when connected to the system
- Switches from your original to the Apple Carplay/Android Auto system automatically when the phone is connected.
- Audio integration through the car’s original speaker system through the AUX input
|Apple CarPlay compatibility brings you a smarter way to use your iPhone on the road. Apple CarPlay gives iPhone users an incredibly intuitive way to make calls, use maps, listen to music and access messages with just a word or a touch. You can even enjoy Spotify, internet radio or podcasts while on the road for a truly connected experience. Simply connect your CarPlay enabled iPhone to the USB port and you are ready to go. Here are some of the features that Carplay has to offer:
|The full Apple Carplay user interface is displayed on the factory screen and any of option can be selected via the original touchscreen.
||The power and Simplicity of Apple Maps are now available to you allowing navigation Apple Navigation to your system, it is always up to date and easy to use!
|Fully hands-free phone functionality of Apple CarPlay. Make phone calls or use Siri to send messages.
||Access all your music, search and select by Artist Song etc. Apple Carplay also works with Spotify
The kit includes:
- Xcarlink Wireless Multimedia Interface
- All cables / Plug and Play Harness
- Apple Carplay/Android Auto Integration Module
- USB adapter for smartphone connection
The interface is fully plug and play, no cutting existing wiring - installation instructions and support provided.
Compatible with the Audi Concert / Symphony Systems (Non-MMI) IN the following vehicles:
Audi A4 (B8) - 2008-2016
Audi A5 - 2008 - 2016
Audi Q5 - 2008 - 2016
- In order to use the phone features and google voice assist with Android Auto the vehicle must have factory bluetooth installed. If you do not have factory bluetooth and wish to use Android Auto contact us for upgrade options.
- Apple Carplay Phone Features work with vehicles with and without Bluetooth
- Audio from the interface is connected to the AUX in. Vehicle must have AUX or the AMI option in the menu. If AUX is not available it can be coded (contact us for more info)