Multimedia Interface for the 2016> LandRover/Range Rover system with Optional SatNav upgrade
Integrate a rear View camera, any video source or add Satnav to your car's original factory fitted screen.
Once connected, the video inputs will give you the option to add a range of Multimedia decides such as Smartphone Mirroring (view your smartphone on your factory fitted screen) Digital TV, DVD player, Play video/audio files from a USB flash drive etc
An optional SatNav option is also available for this interface which will provide you with a fully integrated GPS using the vehicles original Touch screen controls. This is an ideal solution to upgrade your Range Rover/Jaguar system where the SatNav option was not included in the vehicle as standard. For example in a Range Rover Evoque.
The rear view camera option automatically switches to view your rear view on the factory display when the reverse gear is engaged and also displays dynamic parking guidelines (which shows the predicted path that the vehicle will take based on the position of the steering wheel) The original optical parking sensors are also retained and displayed alongside the rear camera image.
For ease of installation the interface fits behind the original head unit and screen with plug and play connections.
• Watch any video source on your original factory fitted screen.
• Two video inputs - Select any device from the drop down menu such as smartphone mirroring, DVD, DTV.
• Add fully integrated SatNav GPS which is controlled via the original touch screen (Optional) - European and worldwide maps are available. SatNav audio is also integrated with the original system.
• Rear view camera input - automatic switching when in reverse gear.
• Dynamic Parking guidelines and retains origianl PDC image when in reverse.
• Video in Motion - for connected video sources
• Switch between original display and video inputs by pressing and holding down the HOME Button.
Included with the kit:
• Xcarlink Multimedia video interface
• Original Monitor connection Cable
• Plug and Play power harness
• Video input and Camera input cables
• GPS Antenna (Optional)
• SatNav Maps on SD card (Optional)
• Installation Manual
Installation involves connecting a video cable behind the screen and a plug and play harness is provided to connect behind the head unit (behind the dashboard)
This interface is designed for video only. For audio, you will need to connect the video source directly to your AUX input.
Compatible with the following Models from 2016 Onwards:
• Range Rover Evoque
• Range Rover Sport
• Land Rover Discovery 4
• Land Rover Discover Sport
• Jaguar XF
• Jaguar XE
• Jaguar XJ
• Jaguar F-Pace
• Jaguar F-Type
Not compatible with the Range Rover 11" monitor.