Connect any video source to your Mercedes NTG2 Comand screen
Display any video source or a rear camera on the Mercedes Comand NTG2 screen. Once installed, it gives you the ability to connect a range of devices such as Smartphone Mirroring, DVD player, Digital TV tuner. The multimedia interface provides a video input and Rear camera input which automatically displays when reverse gear is engaged.
The interface is plug and play and does not replace your original system - it offers perfect integration to maintain your OEM appearance.
- Watch any video source on your original factory fitted screen.
- Plug and Play Multimedia Interface
- Video input
- Rear view camera input - automatic switching when in reverse gear
- Video in Motion - for connected video sources
- Switch between Mercedes display and AV input using the toggle switch
The kit includes the following:
- Mercedes NTG2 Multimedia Video Interface
- Connection Cables to the back of the NTG2 system
- AV cables
- Installation manual
Plug and Play
Compatible with the Mercedes NTG2 Comand system in the following models:
A Class W169 - 2004 onwards
B Class W245 - 2005 onwards
C Class W203 - 2004 onwards
G Class G463 - 2007 onwards
R Class W251 - 2008 onwards
CLK C209 - 2004 onwards
ML W164 - up to 2008
GL X164 - all years
- BATT/ACC range : 7V~25V
- Power : 0.3A @12V
- Video input : 0.7V~1V
- Audio input : 0~5Vpp
- Video input formats: NTSC
- CAMERA wire : 0V ~30V, Trigger condition @>3V 3v >
The system is interned for passenger use only. We cannot accept any liability of any material or personal damages caused by the installation or use of this product. Therefore, the installation of this product will be performed at the user full responsibility.