MIB I/II Rear/Front camera interface with Dynamic Parking Guidelines
The VAG (VW Audi Group) MIB I/II and Audi 4G Rear and Front camera interface features a dedicated rear camera input with parking guidelines that automatically displays on your screen when the car is in reverse which also retains the original parking sensors. A front camera input is also available with front camera auto-switching functionality.
The interface does not replace your existing system but simply offers perfect integration to maintain your OEM appearance.
- Rear Camera input with Dynamic parking guidelines
- Front Camera Input with Automatic activation or 1 x VIdeo Input if front camera is not being installed
- Retains original Parking sensors and embedded within the rear camera image.
- Touch control of AV devices via the original Touch screen using the optional programming kit
- Front camera input can also be used to connect an external video source if the front camera is not being installed.
- Video in motion for all connected video sources
- Customizable menu system for screen adjustment, parking guidelines etc
VAG (Audi, VW, SEAT, SKODA) MIB I / MIB II Discover Pro / Composition Media with 5.8”, 6.5” and 8” Monitors including:
- A3 - 2012 Onwards (8V)
- A4/A5/Q7 2016 Onwards with 7" Display
- Golf MK 7 2013 Onwards
- Passat (B8) 2016 Onwards
- Areon 2018 Onwards
- Crafter 2017 Onwards
- Polo 2014 Onwards
- T-Roc 208 Onwards
- Tiguan 2015 Onwards
- Touran 2015 Onwards
- Arona 2018 Onwards
- Ateca 2017 Onwards
- Ibiza 2016 Onwads
- Leon 2013 Onwards
- Toledo 2016 Onwards
- Fabia 2014 Onwards
- Karoq 2018 Onwards
- Kodiaq 2018 Onwards
- Octavia 2012 Onwards
- Rapid 2016 Onwards
- Superb 2015 Onwards
The kit includes the following:
- Xcarlink v4 Rear/Front Camera Video Interface
- Power cable
- LVDS monitor cable
The interface is installed at the infotainment unit in the glove compartment and is supplied with plug and play connectors for easy installation.