MIB I/II Rear/Front camera interface with Dynamic Parking Guidelines / Video Input and Optional Navigation.
The VAG (VW Audi Group) MIB I/II and Audi 4G Rear and Front camera interface features a dedicated rear camera input with parking guidelines that automatically displays on your screen when the car is in reverse which also retains the original parking sensors. A front camera input is also available with front camera auto-switching functionality.
The optional Navigation option can also be selected which will provide GPS Navigation maps on the original factory screen with original touch screen control.
The interface does not replace your existing system but simply offers perfect integration to maintain your OEM appearance.
- Rear Camera input with Dynamic parking guidelines
- Front Camera Input with Automatic activation or 1 x VIdeo Input if front camera is not being installed
- Optional (GPS) Navigation, controlled via the original touch screen.
- Retains original Parking sensors and embedded within the rear camera image.
- Touch control of AV devices via the original Touch screen using the optional programming kit
- Front camera input can also be used to connect an external video source if the front camera is not being installed.
- Video in motion for all connected video sources
- Customizable menu system for screen adjustment, parking guidelines etc
VAG (Audi, VW, SEAT, SKODA) MIB I / MIB II Discover Pro / Composition Media with 5.8”, 6.5” and 8” Monitors including:
- A3 - 2012 Onwards (8V)
- A4/A5/Q7 2016 Onwards with 7" Display
- Golf MK 7 2013 Onwards
- Passat (B8) 2016 Onwards
- Areon 2018 Onwards
- Crafter 2017 Onwards
- Polo 2014 Onwards
- T-Roc 208 Onwards
- Tiguan 2015 Onwards
- Touran 2015 Onwards
- Arona 2018 Onwards
- Ateca 2017 Onwards
- Ibiza 2016 Onwads
- Leon 2013 Onwards
- Toledo 2016 Onwards
- Fabia 2014 Onwards
- Karoq 2018 Onwards
- Kodiaq 2018 Onwards
- Octavia 2012 Onwards
- Rapid 2016 Onwards
- Superb 2015 Onwards
The kit includes the following:
- Xcarlink v4 Rear/Front Camera Video Interface
- Power cable
- LVDS monitor cable
The interface is installed at the infotainment unit in the glove compartment and is supplied with plug and play connectors for easy installation.