Plug and Play Rear Camera + Optional AV Input
Our car multimedia interface is a revolutionary product that allows you to integrate an external video source to your cars factory fitted screen. Once connected, it gives you the ability to connect external video sources such as Smartphone mirroring (allowing you to mirror your smartphone on your factory screen), DVD, Digital TV or any other video input that you require.
The interface also has a dedicated rear view camera input with parking guidelines that automatically displays on your screen when the car is in reverse gear.
- Watch any video source on your original factory fitted screen.
- Dedicated Rear Camera Input with auto-switching
- 1 x Additional Input for any other video device with Video in Motion.(optional)
- Plug and Play Installation
- Video in Motion - Continue to play video while the vehicle is in motion (optional)
- Switch between the original display and video inputs via the original TV menu Option
- TV option auto Activation - requires no coding
- No coding required.
Included with the kit:
- Land Rover Multimedia AV Interface 2G
- MOST Fiber Optic Cable (With AV input option)
- MOST bridge
- CAN-BUS output cable
- Power cables
Installation of this interface is Plug and Play, Connect the Video cable behind the screen and the MOST Fiber optic cable behind the head unit. .
This interface is designed for video and Audio
Compatible with Landrover/Range Rover Models with the Generation 2 Navigation system including :
- Land Rover Discovery 4 (L319) 2010-2011
- Range Rover Sport (L320) 2010-2011
- Range Rover Vogue L322 2010-2012
You do not need have a factory installed TV tuner or have anything enabled by a Range Rover dealer. Nor do you have to have to have any optional extras installed when the car was ordered. 1 Year Warranty